Thursday, March 17, 2011

More funny things:

Miles and Eli are so funny and I neglect to write down most of the funny things they say. Well, lets face it, we neglect to update anything these days. And I'm pretty sure it's not going to get any better with little Liam John Watson due in the next couple weeks. So, one last update before the new baby:

Yesterday Eli laid down on the couch and said, "Mom, my tummy hurts." "What's the matter?" I said. His response...."My baby in my tummy is moving and it hurts."
Hmmmmmmmm, where did he hear that?

Super hero's are driving me nuts. The boys are still wearing their costumes 3-4 times a week and we're ALWAYS fighting bad guys! Two days ago while I was working with Miles doing some preschool things we were practicing writing his name and he said, "Mom, I want to change my name." "OK, to what?" I said. "I want to be called Peter Parker, that is my new name." And wouldn't you know he actually answers to it sometimes when I can't get him to answer to Miles.

4 comments:

mike & teresa said...

Oh the Watson boys! Tanner loves bad guys too! He has to bless them in his prayers. I don't understand where it comes from?!

Barbara Hurst said...

I can't wait to meet Liam John Watson, nice name! I just know once I get there I will not want to leave. I better start saying good bye now. Love you guys!

Rookie Blog said...

So Cute. Good luck on your delivery. I know it's a crazy month or two. No sleep...here you come.

Andrea Johnson said...

I like the name Liam! I miss you guys. Thanks for the update. I know how hard it can be at times like these. Oh, how we love our boys!