Friday, October 26, 2007
1. I am addicted to sugar. I eat sweets everyday, in quantities I'm embarrassed about. Some weeks I'll purposely not put any sweets in the basket because I'm trying to be good. But, 100% of the time, I'm back at the grocery store (or I send John and he's so wonderful to go) for ice cream, chocolate, nerds, swedish fish......and the list goes on.
2. In my next life, I want to be a writer. I am constantly "writing" stories in my head, creating scenario's, characters etc... I'm either really imaginative or just weird. Some nights (most nights) I can't even sleep because my brain is going 90 mph (maybe it's the sugar:) But, I think it sounds better in my head than it ever would on paper so, it will stay there until I get brave or find some time.
3. I would love to have a nose ring. Just a very small diamond......that's all. But not in this life time, oh, and probably not in the next either.
4. Fall is my favorite time of year!!! Someday when I'm rich, I want to throw the annual be all, end all, Fall neighborhood party with home made doughnuts, caramel apples, root beer, pumpkin pie, hot cider....if it reminds you of Fall, you'll eat it at my party. All the kids will be dressed up in costumes and we'll have a pony for them to ride, and other animals in the petting zoo. And... a big old barn where we'll carve pumpkins. And everyone who reads this is invited. (Another thing that keeps me up at night....planning things that won't happen for YEARS!)
5. Well, that's all for now because Miles just woke up. I'm supposed to tag six other people, but I don't know six other people....Do they have to have a blog through g-mail. Let's see..... Annika, Annika, Royce, John (my husband), Mindy Hobbson (but she doesn't even know I have a web site to find out that she's been tagged and Annika. Actually, I'm also going to tag Natalie, my sister in law.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
This is all of us taking a ride in a carriage around the village with a friendly witch. Behind me is Kristie, and her boy Kai (Justin is his Dad and he's in the front with the blue jacket. He might look familiar to those of you who listen to Jericho Road). Behind Justin is Shalynn, Todd, and their boy Kade.
Miles loved all the action going on around him. There were lots of families with children all dressed up in costumes. I think he was more interested in the kids than the witches.
Our little lion playing with the pumpkins.
See, more weird stuff. Where do mom and dad find these places.
My mom and dad have really dropped the ball this last week so I have decided to take over for the time being. I am proficient in E-mails and web sites. As grandma and grandpa Hurst know I have been E-mailing even before birth. This will hopefully make up for the time that mom and dad spend helping me. You know you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, or you could say you change my dipper and I'll update the web site. I love you all