Ok, so I've been "tagged" and am supposed to share six random tid-bits about myself. Here it goes:
1. I am addicted to sugar. I eat sweets everyday, in quantities I'm embarrassed about. Some weeks I'll purposely not put any sweets in the basket because I'm trying to be good. But, 100% of the time, I'm back at the grocery store (or I send John and he's so wonderful to go) for ice cream, chocolate, nerds, swedish fish......and the list goes on.
2. In my next life, I want to be a writer. I am constantly "writing" stories in my head, creating scenario's, characters etc... I'm either really imaginative or just weird. Some nights (most nights) I can't even sleep because my brain is going 90 mph (maybe it's the sugar:) But, I think it sounds better in my head than it ever would on paper so, it will stay there until I get brave or find some time.
3. I would love to have a nose ring. Just a very small diamond......that's all. But not in this life time, oh, and probably not in the next either.
4. Fall is my favorite time of year!!! Someday when I'm rich, I want to throw the annual be all, end all, Fall neighborhood party with home made doughnuts, caramel apples, root beer, pumpkin pie, hot cider....if it reminds you of Fall, you'll eat it at my party. All the kids will be dressed up in costumes and we'll have a pony for them to ride, and other animals in the petting zoo. And... a big old barn where we'll carve pumpkins. And everyone who reads this is invited. (Another thing that keeps me up at night....planning things that won't happen for YEARS!)
5. Well, that's all for now because Miles just woke up. I'm supposed to tag six other people, but I don't know six other people....Do they have to have a blog through g-mail. Let's see..... Annika, Annika, Royce, John (my husband), Mindy Hobbson (but she doesn't even know I have a web site to find out that she's been tagged and Annika. Actually, I'm also going to tag Natalie, my sister in law.