Friday, October 9, 2009

This one's for Gma and Gpa Hurst

I've been thinking about both of you and your garden and how things are going. I was going to send an e-mail, but thought you'd enjoy an update on my blog instead. So, here it is.... hope you enjoy it. And I hope all is well.

Field trip to the fire station. Miles loves fire trucks! We check out a book from the library about fire trucks and fire fighters. We love to put on our fire helmets and our masks (empty play-doh containers) and pretend we're firefighters while reading it. I couldn't get any good pics for two reasons: my camera battery died, and Miles wouldn't hold still for a second. He was really excited and going faster than usual (hard to believe).

Field trip to Cici's Pizza. We got to go to one of our favorite pizza places and learn how to make pizza. It was great fun and the free pizza afterwards was delicious! Yesterday at Miles play group he learned how to make bread dough and was talking about it a lot, so I think tonight for dinner we'll make pizza dough and home made pizza. He really enjoys helping me in the kitchen.




Don't know how to turn this one around (maybe John can help when he gets home). I can't believe Eli will be 1 year old on the 19th! He is just about walking. He took his first step yesterday. Today he ate Fruit loops for the first time. He is finally sleeping through the night, most nights. HE EATS A TON!! He is still as sweet as can be and generally happy. Although he's starting to become a little stinker when he doesn't get what he wants. But the screaming and crying only lasts a couple minutes then he's forgotten it and he's on to the next thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the shape of their eyes! Quite large -- adds to their adorableness. : )

Yanique