Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our little sharkey is getting big. This is Miles new bath towel. His other bath towels were getting too small to wrap around him.




This week went by fast. I can hardly remember what we did everyday. On Thursday Miles and I went up to girls camp for a few hours. He was very busy the whole time....being passed around by all the YW, crawling around in and eating the dirt, pulling and eating the leaves off the trees..... He fell asleep about 30 seconds after we got him back in the car to go home. And that was a pleasant change because he screamed the whole way up.

While Miles and I were busy up at camp, John was busy studying for the LSAT. He went up to the U of U library to study because I think it gets him back in the groove. Plus, I think he misses being a student and feeling all intellectual.

We hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll try to remember more of what we do all day so I have more to write. Of course, that would mean my brain needs to function better and that would require more sleep. Oh yes, I forgot... how could I??? Miles is getting his upper teeth. One of them broke through a couple days ago and the other one is really close. For two weeks he actually slept really well. But the last three nights, not so much. Hopefully he'll get back into a better sleeping pattern soon.

Love to you all! -the watsons

No comments: