Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome Liam John Watson

March 30, 2011 * 2:37 pm * 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 inches. Liam left the hospital weighing 7 lbs 8 oz and 5 days later at his 1 week appt he weighed 9 lbs 1 oz! His doctor is a little Haitian woman and she could not believe it. She said, "Wow baby, you drink like a cow" in her accent which sounds Jamaican. We both started laughing, I knew Liam liked to eat a lot, but I never thought he would gain that much weight so quickly!


This was by far my easiest and, do I dare say, most enjoyable labor and delivery. Everything was smooth and easy. Even the recovery has been pretty easy. By reading this you might think I'd be up for another one........ but I'm pretty sure 3 Watson boys are enough for our little family:)

2 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Your new little addition is so handsome! You guys sure are a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Ryan, Taunalee and Luke said...

Congratulations! What a big handsome guy! Glad everything went well for you Wendy. You have the cutest boys!